The instructions for integrating Google Calendar into

The instructions for integrating Google Calendar into the Appointments+ plug-in say that you must name the API project "Appointments+."

The problem is that Google does NOT allow you to use "+" in the name of an API, so how can I do this???

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Michael A. Harris

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I don't think you need to name it as "Appointment+". Did you see it in any of our docs? Please let us know.

You can name the app anything you want. Though I have tried with "Appointments+" and it worked for me. Please check the bottom left of the screenshot.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Ahh I see the differences. I was trying in old interface where you have tried in new interface. And you are right, in new interface "+" icon is not allowed as project name.

But as I said in my first reply, you can give any name to your project, it doesn't have to be "Appointments+", rather use any name you want.

Though I believe the text in the plugin is confusing, so I have notified the correct department to change the wording there :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.