The issue

Hello,

The issue I am looking at is that I have a page that I want 3 different types of viewers to access. 1) One view pre registration, 2) one view post registration and 3) one view once they have completed a quiz.

I have it working for the first two, so there are two views for a user logged in and one of a user logged out. What I need to work out, would be great if someone can help, is to recommend a plugin that can restrict a page view based on them completing the quiz.

There is only one quiz so it's not worth having anything more like an LMS or anything like that. Let me know if you can help,

Thanks,

Abrar

• Ash

Hello Abrar

I am afraid, I didn't find any plugin that will serve the purpose. If you are good with programming, I can help you to make it yourself.

By the way, how many questions you want to put in the quiz? If it's very simple, then I may help too.

Also, you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staff is available in the job board.

I also hope any other member may come up with ideas if they have any.

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello Abrar

I am not sure how you handle the quiz result data. I would go in a different process.

I would like to have a shortcode like:

[quiz_sc]Protected content goes here[/quiz_sc]

I would manage a cookie for quiz system here. For example I have a cookie variable called my_quiz. Now the shortcode will first check if the cookie is available, if so then the user already filled the quiz so show the content.

If cookie variable is not there, then show the user the quiz form. It could be a simple html form. On submit, store the data in a database and show somewhere in dashboard. While the data is being saved, a cookie my_quiz is set so that he gets access to content.

Instead of cookie, we can store using user's ID if login is must to access that page.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.