the jetpack plugin mixed up the site what to do?

I installed the Jetpack for appointment it mixed up the whole website & won't let me to do anything, I don't know how to remove it?

here is the error that I got

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare grunion_media_button() (previously declared in /home/content/m/a/r/marlikftp2257/html/meshoeboutique/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/contact-form/admin.php:14) in /home/content/m/a/r/marlikftp2257/html/meshoeboutique/wp-content/themes/care/functions/contact-form/grunion-contact-form.php on line 682

• Patrick

Hi @Amir

Welcome to the forums!

Looks like a conflict between Jetpack and the contact form in a theme called Care on your site. some rather poorly coded themes. That's unfortunately a rather common conflict, notably from independent theme authors who market through resellers like ThemeForest.

The thing to do is access your web site via FTP, or the File Manager in cPanel at your host. Then rename the plugins folder to something else like DISABLEDplugins. You'll find the plugins folder inside the wp-content folder.

Then login to your site and refresh the plugins page in your wp-admin. You will see that all plugins have been deactivated.

Go back into FTP or File Manager and rename the plugins folder back to plugins again.

Refresh the plugins page in your wp-admin again, and you will now be able to reactivate plugins.

Before reactivating Jetpack, double-check the settings of the Care theme to see if there are any options or settings that can help prevent the conflict from happening again.

:slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.