The menu in upfront is not showing up in web preview

Hello,

The current main menu that I have created in upfront does not display during a web preview. When I'm in upfront, I see (Home, About, Services, Contact Us); however, when I'm not in upfront, I see the original fixer theme menu. Any other changes I make to the website show up in the preview except the top/header main menu. The bottom/footer menu displays as it should. How do I prevent this from happening?

Side note: I have already granted access for you to access this website.

• Parkmon

Hello,

I have done the suggested upgrades, but I am still having the same problem as before. The header menu in upfront is shown correctly, but when I view the website in a browser (chrome, internet explorer) the original Fixer theme menu is displayed. It does not display the menu that I created in Upfront. I have already granted access for support to take a look if necessary. Please see attached images to see what I'm seeing.

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi @Parkmon!

I'm sorry it seems the support access has already expired. Could you please grant temporary support access again?

Also, could you please add this to your wp-config.php file:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

Let me know if there are any errors in your /wp-content/debug.log file.
    Thanks!

Cheers,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.