The network admin dashboard page is blank.

I set up my network and everything is working great. Only problem is that when I go to "/wp-admin/network/" it is a blank white screen. No other admin area is blank, in fact, all of the other pages on the network admin work just fine. I have deactivated all the plugins and it didn't help anything.

The multisite main domain is scoliosiscentersofamerica.com

Thanks

Ben

• ProVentureMedia

I have this exact same problem.
    With WP_DEBUG = true, at http://domain.tld/wp-admin/network/

I see the following:
    ============================================
    Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class m_wpdb in /home3/provent1/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 156

Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /home3/provent1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3083

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home3/provent1/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/domain-mapping.php on line 731

• ProVentureMedia

removed domain-mapping.php (old version file) from mu-plugins folder

revealed multi-domains.php (old version file) in its place.

removed it and down to:
    ============================
    Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class m_wpdb in /home3/provent1/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 156

Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /home3/provent1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3083

• adtastic

I am having this same issue all of a sudden. Interestingly enough the site was working fine in fact my last action earlier I had been in the network panel and was simply looking at templates thinking about downloading some new ones. But I didn't do anything, just was looking. Then I had to leave so I logged out. When I came back later and logged back in and tried to go to the network panel just a blank white page. But I hadn't made any changes which is why it is totally strange. I ran debug but nothing revealed there just:

Notice: Undefined variable: current_site in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/network/library/functions/custom-functions.php on line 694
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /xxx/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/network/library/functions/custom-functions.php on line 694

I am using the network theme but I was already aware of that error and it didn't have any noticeable effect on anything and has been there since I installed the template some time ago. So hard to understand how it could be fine one minute and without touching anything break.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.