The New WPMU Hub Backup feature

How do I set up the new WPMU Hub Backup Feature. The link leads me back to my website's snapshot - managed backup page, instructing me to activate the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin - even though it's already active. Can you please clarify how to set up this feature?

• Rupok

Hi Michael,

If you want to use our Hub backup feature, then you will need to install and activate our Snapshot plugin, that's right. But as you said "instructing me to activate the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin - even though it's already active", this is really weird and should not happen. When I went to my test site managed backup section, it was showing me the following:

Great, you already have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed which will act as the API connection to our cloud storage servers. Next, click Activate Full Backups to enable this service. You will be able to select the frequency and time of day to run the automated full backups.

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When I clicked on the "here" link, copy my secret key and pasted that key in that input box in the managed backup section, I was ready to take my managed backup. Is this not happening on your site? Can you please confirm?

I can tell you better about the issue if I can see the issue live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.