The number of rewards seems to be limited

I'm trying to set up a crowsourced fundraiser, but it keeps limiting me to 11 rewards and we have more than that available. Also, it keeps re-ordering the rewards in ways that don't make sense. It should list the rewards from least-dollar-amount-donated to greatest, but instead it seems to be sorting it according to the number the donation amount begins with (e.g. grouping all the $1xxx rewards together, and then all the $2xxx together, etc.), only this isn't really consistent either. Finally, it does not seem to want to remember that I told it to display the rewards panel on the bottom instead of the top -- it keeps trying to default to the top after I save it.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I was just testing this and it seems to be working for me.

The donations are ordered as I enter them.

And it displays below the contant.

Screens attached.

I do see though that when the post editor page reloads it shows as being Above despite the fact its currently saved as below thus when you save it (if you don't swap that again) then changes the position. I'll let the developer know about that.

Take care.

• heather_chase
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Also, the rewards in your screenshots seem to not be ordered in least-dollar-amount to greatest, but have $4,000 after the first few. If you ordered them like that on purpose, okay, but I had something similar happening to me whenever I saved or published the fundraiser -- the plugin would reorder the rewards like that.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings heather_chase,

Just touching base with you to let you know that we have not forgotten about you nor your issue and I can see that Tim has indeed notified the lead developer of this issue.

Thank you for your patience and for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey heather_chase

Sorry for the delay here. Took me a bit to track down the problem. Seems like I had an outdated javascript file sneak into the plugin. If you download the new 2.1.6 version this will take care of the issue. Please let me know if this does not work for some reason.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings heather_chase,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.