The only thing I am requiring to be assessed

The only thing I am requiring to be assessed are the quizzes. As I go to the assessment tab, it is not allowing me to assess what I am suppose to assess. Please help!

• Arja

Thank you for your assistance. I'll start by explaining to you how I hoped the process to go. There are a lot of worksheets that are not graded. The only thing that should be graded are the quizzes. When I go to the assessment page, everything is showing and I am trying to figure out how as a teacher if I am suppose to go through each assignment. The students can not move past module one although they have completely finished the first module. The course is designed not to be able to move on until each chapter is complete, but it does not show 100% complete although everything has been done on the module!

So I assumed that it may be because I needed to assess the worksheets, but it does not allow me to do that. Please help! Thank you!

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Arja! :slight_smile:

The students can not move past module one although they have completely finished the first module. The course is designed not to be able to move on until each chapter is complete, but it does not show 100% complete although everything has been done on the module!

I see what you mean here, it looks like the Answer Field questions aren't showing up as being completed on my own test site as well, whether they're assessable or not (and if they are assessable, they're still not showing as completed, even when I mark the answers as 100%).

I've notified the developer of this bug here, so that we can look into getting this sorted out. :slight_smile:

In regards to this:

In addition, under the assessment tab it shows (5), in which I am assuming that means five assignments need to be assessed. It has been showing the same number 5 no matter how many students or assignments.

I've just marked those tasks as being assessed, but it doesn't seem to be showing up for any of modules for unit 2, most likely because none of those actually need to be assessed (due to the multiple choice questions determining whether or not a user is right).

Was unit 2 the unit you were focusing on?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.