The page doesn't reload after the like button is checked and the process completed.

The page doesn't reload after the like button is checked and the process completed using Pay with a like. In settings, the reload content on like setting is set to refresh.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Stephanie,

I tested this on my site and that option works correctly (refresh and reveal content). There are few things to check on your site then:
    1) In browser console there is error on missing Google Maps API key - this might have influence on how plugins that are using JavaScript are working, so if you can please add that key (it can be in settings of plugin that uses Google Maps or your theme if it has option for adding maps on site)

2) In Facebook button in Pay With Like Settings I can see that you have inserted valued in fields
    Facebook App API Key and Facebook App API Secret that seems incorrect. They look like your login and password to Facebook and that is not what should be inserted there. Please try removing those values there.

3) If any of those will not work, please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia