The page isn't redirecting properly for multisite Clouldflare SSL

Hi,
1.I have create the site but its seem the new site unable to load properly.
2.The site admin also does not working properly too.
3.I am using Cloudflare Flexible SSL, its conflict in my domain?

• Milan

Hello Iskandar,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

1.I have create the site but its seem the new site unable to load properly.

Can you tell me little bit more about this ? Site is unable to load, but is there any error you are getting while loading sites ? Something like 404 ? What is the actually loading issue here ?

2.The site admin also does not working properly too

Okay I understand that site admins are also not working properly, but will you be kind enough and tell me how they are not working properly ? Something like step by step explanation would be better here ?

3.I am using Cloudflare Flexible SSL, its conflict in my domain?

Its very easy to test, just disable CloudFlare Flexible SSL and test, or better create replicated version of your site and give it a shot without ClodFlare's Flexible SSL. Analyse behaviours of your site with CloudFlar Flexible SSL and without it. This will help us to be sure about this. :slight_smile:

Looking forward for further explanation.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Iskander,

I hope you're well today!

The CloudFlare Flexible SSL is meant to protect main domain of your site and subdomains if they are specifically defined in CloudFlare dashboard. It's not a full "wild-card" SSL and it also doesn't support multiple domains at once. It should work for your main domain even with Domain Mapping enabled but you may not be able to use Domain Mapping built-in "force https" options and also mapped domain will not be protected by that certificate.

It's not a bug in Domain Mapping but just a way CloudFlare SSL is provided. Having that said, I tried to access your site but the support access doesn't seem to be active. Could you please re-grant it for me? If it's already granted, please revoke it and grant again and let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.