The percentages and certificate course don't work properly

Hello,
After update I have a few bugs:
1.- The percentages don't work properly. And probably affects the certificate because now the site show me a error message "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class TCPDF"
2.- Next to the information course information a grey box appears and I can't delete

I tried everything that I now but I don't know where is the problem

could do you support me?

thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Next to the information course information a grey box appears and I can't delete

The only "gray box" I can see on course page of your site is the big gray area below the title. I've examined the source code of your site and it seems it's just a placeholder for the WP post "featured image" and it's the theme that's putting it there.

That said, the simplest way of getting rid of it would be to add this CSS rule to your site:

.single-course .fullwidth img {display:none;}

This should affect only course pages so no post/page featured images will be lost. To apply this to your site add this code to your style.css file (if you're using a child theme) or use this plugin: Simple Custom CSS

the site show me a error message "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class TCPDF

This isn't related to the percentage calculation, I think. I can see that you're using WooCommerce that features PDF invoicing, although this feature is disabled there. That said, there may be other plugin conflict so I'd suggest running a full plugin conflict test before we go any further with this.

To do this, please disable all the plugins at once (excluding CoursePress) and then enable them one-by-one each time checking for this PDF error. This way you should be able to identify the source of the conflict and I should be then able to investigate it further.

The percentages don't work properly.

Would you please elaborate a bit on this so I'd now exactly how to replicate this on my setup?

Thanks!
    Adam

• David
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam, thanks for your support!

The problem with certificate was exactly what you said - Woocommerce PDF Invoice. I deactivated "Booster for Woocommerce" and now works again.

I could delete the gray box with the css code ".single-course .fullwidth img {display:none;}" using Simple Custom CSS. I would like delete too, the gray box in page "list courses" in /courses/. Could you say me the css code that I need to include to delete it?

About percentages, after update, I never can reach the 100% in a course. I do everything that the course include but the percentage is not 100%. For example, it shows 75% when it should be 100%.

Thanks again

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David!

I'm glad I could help :slight_smile:

I tried to access your site using a support access but it seems that it has expired or an error occurred as I keep getting an "Invalid token" error. Fortunately, this is easily fixable by re-granting/extending an access so could you do this for me since I cannot view your site any other way? I'll be then happy to examine its source code and provide you with another CSS to remove the "gray box" on /courses/ page.

This will also let me test you the percentage issue which is something I need to investigate further as on my own test courses I was able to go all the way through until 100%.

Let me know please when you're ready!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David,

Thanks for granting access!

I've added this rule to your "Appearance -> Custom CSS" CSS box:

.post-type-archive-course div.column.first {display:none;}

It hides the "gray area" from your /courses/ page.

As for percentage. I've tested this on your site and I'm calling our 2nd line support team for help here. I wasn't able to complete units even though I've run through all the classes. However, I wasn't also able to replicate this on my end. Hopefully, they'll come up with an idea on this.

That said, please note that the response time of our 2nd-line support may be a bit longer than ours here on support forum. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates and information!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.