The performance test didn't return any results.

As of a couple days ago we're getting the following error:

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV.

Any suggestions?
Derrick

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi Derrick !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry about the matter that you're facing this issue. Can you please try to initiate the performance test from the Hub in this link? Just navigate to the page and select the 'Performance Tab'. You'll find a 'Run Test' button there. Let me know if it works for you.

Hope this helps. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi again Derrick !
    Hope you are doing well today!

As the performance test isn't working on the site, can you initiate a quick plugin/theme conflict test?
    You can do that following this flow chart here.

Moreover, if that does not solve the problem, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

I would need then to see content of the debug.log file - so please upload it to service like a Dropbox and paste link here.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.