The performance test didn't return any results

When I run a performance test, I got this message, "The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes". When I try to run from the HUB page, "307 Temporary Redirect", can you help me?

• viobru
    • Support

Hi, Michel!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

Please, let me clarify that this log that was related to Hummingbird and mentioned during the chat should not affect your site functionality in any way, it’s just a notice:
    [02-Oct-2018 13:38:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$data in /home/****/****/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-performance.php on line 167That being said, I was going to check this but I see that there are several plugins that need to be updated on the site and the issue could be related to having these outdated plugins. Please, create a complete backup of the site and then proceed to update the plugins to check if the issue is still there after doing so.

If the issue persists, please try running a plugin/theme conflict test on the site. You can find information about how to run a conflict test here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2
    Please, make sure you have an updated backup of your site before running the conflict test.

If this is a live site and no tests or plugin updates can be run on it, please create a staging site on the same server and run updates and the test on it instead. You can find information about how to create a staging site on this article: How to Easily Set Up a Staging Site for WordPress on Cheap Shared Hosting.

Please, keep us informed of any results after doing this or let us know if you have other questions about this process.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.