The performance test didn't return any results.

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes.

This seems to be happening a lot lately... can you please take a look and see why this is happening?

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello zapprabbit,

I hope you are well today.

This sounds as though there is a communication issue between your server and ours. I'm seeing that you currently have WPMU DEV Dashboard 4.1.0 installed. The current version is 4.3. There have been a number of bug fixes since version 4.1.0. Would you please update your version of WPMU DEV Dashboard manually then see if the issue persists.

If it the problem persists, would you please grant me access to your site so I can look into this issue further?

You can learn how to grant WPMU DEV Support Access at the following link:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please reply back here once you've enabled access so I will be notified.

Best regards,

James Morris

• zapprabbit
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The WPMU DEV Dashboard says that it's 4.3 from my side and I have even performed a re-instal, but the problem is still there. Support access has been granted.

This may be connected, but my reseller server is with HostGator and it seems that a few sites of mine are having similar problems.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello zapprabbit,

I just checked your profile and Support Staff Login does not seem to be enabled for any of your sites.

Yes, HostGator is a bit of a problematic host. We've seen a lot of issues with them.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.