The plugin we are concerned with is w3 Total Cache.Since

The plugin we are concerned with is w3 Total Cache.Since there came out an article about this plugin in wpmudev I trusted and installed it.
To my sad surprise, at the very moment I activated this plugin (just by itself, alone)I got an "error" message, and I cannot get through to any of my admins; I cannot get through to the site.
Please help.
Best Regards!
David R

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi David,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Could you please tell me what error message are you getting?

To deactivate the w3 Total Cache plugin and accessing your site please connect to your server using FTP and rename the w3 Total Cache plugin folder in the plugins directory wp-content/plugins/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• David Regis
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi, Vinod!
    Thank you so much for a fast answer. Look what I did: I went to Softaculous backups where I get daily backups of the site, and thank to God everything went fine. I got back everything, and I deleted the w3 Total Cache plugin until I get some better knowledge of it.
    For your information and others' as well here is the error message I have got: An error occured. And just after that came the screen of My PC Repair, which made me think those guys perhaps have a way to stick a virus to our computers and then offer their services...
    Thanks again.
    Best Regards!
    david R

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply and great to see you got the site restored.

For your information and others' as well here is the error message I have got: An error occured. And just after that came the screen of My PC Repair,

From the error message i didn't find any clue of what's the bottleneck of problem.

It may be conflicting with any other plugin. You will get more help on that from the following support forum of plugin.

Could you please ask your question on the following plugin support forum?

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/w3-total-cache

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.