The plugins on this site

Hello,

The plugins on this site {http://heartcenterintegratedwellness.com} will not update. The following errors are coming up:

An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home1/hciw/public_html/wp-admin/includes/translation-install.php on line 59

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home1/hciw/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 83

When I tried to update some of the WPMUDEV plugins I received this error: Update failed. Maybe wrong folder permissions.

I also tried allowing support access, but nothing happened when I clicked "grant support access,"

Thanks in advance,
Casper