i can see it on my Admin bar
i can create new popup

but it is still not appear on my web site

can you advice?

Thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @xcom2112,

Sure, I can help you troubleshoot this. When you created the popup, what conditions did you add to it? From the right hand side, you could drag over any conditions, just let me know which ones you're using and I can help figure out what's going wrong here.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• xcom2112
    • New Recruit

Hi,

i used only one condition, "user is logged in"

i am logged in as administrator in order to check the popup and it didn't worked.

afterwards i also tried to use another condition that will show the popup for users from my country and it also didn't worked.

Thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @xcom2112,

Ok, if none of the conditions are working, than it's likely to be with how the plugin is loaded.

One quick thing we can try is changing the load method. Go to "Pop Overs -> Settings" and change the load method to "external load" This might resolve the issue for you.

If not, try switching to the default theme. If it works in the default theme, then we know it's a theme conflict. Once we identify a conflict, we can figure out a fix for it.

If it's still not working at this point, than it could be a plugin conflict. Try deactivating all the other plugins and see if it works. Then if it does, reactivate them one at a time until it stops working. Then we'll know which plugin isn't playing well with Pop Up.

Let me know what you find out!

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@xcom2112,

I'm sorry no, there really isn't a list of known conflicts. For the most part, this needs to be dealt with case by case, site by site, as it could be any combination of things causing the issue.

Deactivating plugins, and switching the theme is the best way for us to isolate a problem.

Did you try changing the loading method as described above?

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@xcom2112,

If you'd like to email any private infor related to this thread, you can send it through the contact form. Just choose "I have a different question" Include my name "Alexander Rohmann" in the subject, and be sure to include a link back to this thread.

Can you also include a link to one of the pages that should have the pop up so I can see that page?

To be honest, I don't looking at the plugin list will get us very far. Without actually testing it, we can only speculate. Can you try deactivating as many of the lower priority plugins as possible?

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hey @xcom2112,

Just saw you had another post and mentioned external load didn't work. Thanks for sharing the URL. Taking a look at your site source, with external load on, the javascript for pop up is working.

Can you post a screenshot of the pop over edit page for me including all it's settings? Then I can try to reproduce the issue on my test site

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.