The price field in marketpress disappeared!

I am working on a site for a client, and I was adding products, and everything was going fine. Then all of a sudden the edit product page changed, and the pricing field is no longer there. I have no way of adding prices to the rest of the products on the site.

Here is the site we are developing:
http://www.mywebmarketingservices.ca/handi

• aecnu

Greetings davidcheyne,

There is indeed something really going on with that installation which when testing for errors via Chrome control+shift+J it produced results the like of what I had never seen before - screen shot below.

The red/orange numbers on the left kept counting up on the bottom error and I have never scene those numbers before - at all.

This is totally freaky and that needs to be resolved for sure.

I would say it is a hack of some kind but I am not sure of that either. You may want to put Wordfence Security plugin on there and see what may have changed - it will check the files and let you know which ones have been changed if any.

Also you may want to once again pull standard trouble shooting protocol on it to try to get rid of those errors.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.