The /pro-sites page and the /wp-signup.php page load the Same page

I am unable to access the free sign page wp-signup.php. It loads the same page as the /pro-site/ rule.

I need to be able to create free sites.

• Milan

Hello @clyde3,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

When you activates Pro Sites it creates checkout page for processing Site Subscriptions. You can visit your checkout page via Network Admin > Pro Sites > Settings > General > Checkout Page.

Once this page gets created, Pro Sites overrides default word-press front page site creation flow with this page by redirecting all the request to default registration page to its checkout page. This way it ensure that every site creation that took place after Pro Sites activates goes through its checkout flow. :slight_smile:

Now if you want to offer free site to your user you can enable that feature by allowing free site registration with Pro Sites. Please to to Network Admin > Pro Sites > Settings > General > Allow Free Signup . Once you enable this you'll see link on your checkout page saying No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Please let us know if there is anything else in which we can help you with. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan