Divi Issues with IE

Hi the problem is, in these page: https://www.beachhousepictures.com/work or https://www.beachhousepictures.com/about

There are 5 col in the page. when we hovered on one of the column, it will expand. However, in Internet Explorer we spotted a black bar on the side when we hovered over it. This problem only spotted in IE not other browsers.

Another issue is, when we click on the button the background turns black immediately.

• Nazmul H. Rupok
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well today. I believe Divi supports IE 11+ and Edge. So make sure you are testing with IE 11+. I am sorry, I don't have real IE installed right now as I am on OS X. I have tested with Browserstack and I can't see such issue on IE 11. If you can confirm the issue with IE 11+ then we can proceed with real browser test. As the effect using CSS3 transform, I am afraid it might not work with older IE but we can at least confirm that we are also facing this on our end or not.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi Teck Seng

Hope you are doing well today. So I got one of my colleague to test this on IE 11 and he can't see any black line or something. I got a couple of screenshots for you.

Maybe this is something related to your browser and you can try with other browsers to confirm the issue. Also are you using something else than Divi that might cause the issue if you think it's not related to Divi?

Let us know so that we could assist better.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Ryan

Hi Teck Seng,
    I see the issue you our talking about on IE 11, it is in the animation when you hover, Is this a plugin or have you custom coded this yourself? Its not a Divi issue, it is what ever plugin your using or the code that you made is not displaying properly on this type of browser.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.