I hope your day is going well!
I have previously reported this issue as part of this thread (in my first comment after op).
My debug log is stuffed with these error messages.
PHP Notice: wpdb::prepare was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. The query argument of wpdb::prepare() must have a placeholder.
Since posting in the above linked thread, I have completely reinstalled WP and all plugins.
As in my previous setup, I have the WPMUDev dashboard, Domain Mapping & Multi-Domains installed.
These errors were apparent before I added the additional plugins/theme.
I am currently also working to resolve the logged errors regarding BPS Pro.
Attached is a sample of my log for review.
Support access is active.