The registration page is not working

When someone tries to create an account on our website: yourcarangel.com to purchase a package they are cued to enter a password, re-enter it, then hit the "Register My Account" button, it just returns to the same page, filled in with the user name and email address but with the password fields blank.
We are losing business due to this problem. Need resolution ASAP!

• yourcarangel

It seems like our "buy" buttons were linked to the wrong "registration" page. I re-linked them and the problem seems to be resolved. We recently had a problem with the "subscription form" not being displayed on the registration page and we had to create a new registration page. This seems to have caused the recent problem of customers not being able to create an account.
    We are having a lot of issues with this plug in.
    Do you know why the "subscription form" could have disappeared from the registration page if it had previously displayed the form?

• PC

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay. I was away due to baby birth.

It seems like our "buy" buttons were linked to the wrong "registration" page. I re-linked them and the problem seems to be resolved.

Glad that is fixed :slight_smile:

Do you know why the "subscription form" could have disappeared from the registration page if it had previously displayed the form?

If you delete and create a new page but don't include the required shortcode, that might happen.

If you create a page manually, you need to add the shortcode manually but if you create a page using Membership >> Options >> Membership pages, then it automatically adds them.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.