the registration page is not working on my site. it comes

the registration page is not working on my site. it comes up as a blank page

• Ash

Hello @Lance

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I just registered in your site successfully without any issue. You can check the username ashtest.

Would you please share me a link where you can see blank page?

Also would you please enable debug mode and check if any error is shown in that page?

To enable debug mode please edit a line in your wp-config.php:
    Change

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Lance

i placed that line in my config file and now i have all kinds of errors...
    this is from the admin area:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ads.php on line 14

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ads.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: flagVersion in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/flag.php on line 108

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3193

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3193

Notice: get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead. in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3078

and this is from the front page:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ads.php on line 14

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ads.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: flagVersion in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/flag.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/flag.php on line 424

Notice: Undefined index: mode in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/plugins/wpshowdown/php/competitor_class.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined index: mode in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/plugins/wpshowdown/php/competitor_class.php on line 168

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/lance911/public_html/m/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/shortcodes/td_ad_box.php on line 29

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.