The scheduled event, forminator_send_export, failed to run

I am using a Health check tool on my site and since the new update to 5.2 I now get this as a recommended fix:

The scheduled event, forminator_send_export, failed to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/e357b39ac03fa235d8c8fca8fe24c227/Screen%20Shot%202019-05-08%20at%201.10.48%20PM.png

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Kevin, Julian

I hope you’re fine today!

The message means that the cron even wasn’t executed but it’s actually not that specific/detailed to mean much more. It might be a cron issue (e.g. WP Cron run misfired/skipped or failed) but, whatever it sounds like, it might actually be nothing really important.

Forminator schedules single task even if you don’t have any export created to be used if you create export. I wouldn’t worry much about yet. In fact similar issues happen pretty much every time with various plugins/tasks – the more events are scheduled, the more often they happen. So far such skipped events were just not visible (unless you were using some tool like e.g. WP Crontrol plugin to keep an eye on them).

If it keeps repeating itself every day – the very same event failing – for next few days for you and/or some more events will be added to it over days, then will need to investigate it on each of the sites affected. We’ll have to check each site separately as despite the report being pretty much the same, the reason might be the same but might be completely different as well.

To sum it up: please keep an eye on this and if the very same event is reported over and over again for the next few days – Kevin Muldoon please let me know here and I’ll “dig deeper” into it and Julian please open a separate ticket on our support forum regarding this (but feel free to include link to this one in your post) and make sure that the support access to the site is open.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.