Auto Message: The shortcodes is no longer working

So it appears that the following shortcodes are not working with the automessage. I have seen it on several of my WPMU sites emails.

%blogname%
%blogurl%

one example is http://screencast.com/t/1P3WEFhlH

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jason

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member!

I had a look at the plugin to try and recreate the errors (lack of blogname and blogurl on email messages), but couldn't find any errors on my side. Now it is actually quite difficult to recreate errors without having exactly the same setup as yours, so a few questions before continuing:

- What version of WordPress do you have?
    - Did you install any new plugins lately that might have affected the working of the Automessage Plugin?

As a precaution, can I ask that you deactivate all of the plugins and then add one at a time, of course sending out a test mail after activating each plugin to eliminate it being a plugin conflict.

I will also ask the Developer for feedback and revert back to you at the earliest.

In the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in contact.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jason

Hope you're well.

Just quickly checking in to see if you have any feedback for me with regards to my questions above. I haven't received any response from you yet, so just want to confirm whether you still have a problem or whether you resolved the issue on your own.

Look forward to your feedback.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.