The sign of importance

Hello I have a Website that has the combination of Buddypress and WPMU (with membership plugin) It would be really nice if there would be a function in Pro Sites, but also in the Membership Plugin, that I could add a special image for each rank (like the pro-site Premium Widget) that is automatically added to the Members profile.

All people want to be important, especially paying members. So I am sure not that there is only Community owner who wants to give his member the status of that importance they are ready to pay for!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya gdharre,

That's a nice suggestion. You could do this manually within the theme's template or through a custom widget, but I like the idea of it.

What features would it include? The ability to assign your own images as 'badges'? Anybody else looking for this?

Thanks!

• gdharre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

In fact it would be good for my members to see who is a "supporter" of my website, so when other members klick on the Sign they are directed to the pro-site or the membership site. To choose manually what will happen would be good.

To choose the profile sign for each level should be as easy as choosing the sign for the Premium Widget at the Pro-sites plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.