When a person goes to sign up for a subscription, the process seems more cumbersome than necessary.
Basically you go the the initial sign up page (in my case deepgreenmovie.com/login-or-register)
1. Choose a subscription (I have three levels to choose from)
2. Register (if you're a new user)
3. Choose the subscription plan (again)
4. Go to another page where you click the "PayPal" button that takes you to the Paypal page.
This could all be accomplished in two steps
1. Register or login
2. Choose a subscription level and have it take you immediately to PayPal.
I'm on WordPress 3.3.1, Membership 3-RC-1, I have only activated the PayPal solo payment gateway.
Is there anything I can do to simplify the process? or is this just the way it has to be?