The slider keeps adding the pages from membership if they are assigned.

When I have the memebership pages assigned they overwrite the slider options I have from my theme.

How can I exclude them from the slider?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @JMGreenman ,

When I have the memebership pages assigned they overwrite the slider options I have from my theme.

How can I exclude them from the slider?

I'm afraid I'm going to need some more info...
    What theme are you using? How does your theme implement sliders?
    What do you mean by "they overwrite the slider options I have from my theme."?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• JMGreenman
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I am using Foxy by Elegant Themes.
    I mean when the pages in membership are not chosen the pages I picked through the theme options apear. But when I assign pages through memebers ie registration page, account page ec. They show up in the slider.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Where do you add them on the membership plugin?
    Do you mean that you add them on the access rules?
    If so, do you add them as negative or positive rules?
    If you add a negative rule to a page then the user will not have access to that page, therefore it should not be rendered in your slider unless your theme uses a custom query that overrides or doesn't take into account user rights.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

I'm afraid that without taking a closer look at your site, the slider in question and your configuration options I won't be able to help you out.
    I'll have to take a closer look at your installation to fully comprehend what is going on... Could you please send me your admin credentials so that I may take a peek?

Send an email to aristath at incsub dot com
    - Include a link to this thread so that I may track this issue more efficiently
    - Include a link to your site
    - Include your superadmin credentials (user/pass).

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

I can sign in to the site but I can't see the Membership admin menu.
    When I tried accessing the Membership url on admin.php?page=membership I get a message saying "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."
    Membership requires special administration rights... The easiest way for me to get access is by using the user with ID=1. That is the main site administrator.
    Could you please send me YOUR admin credentials?
    Simply enter a simple password and you can restore your normal password once we're done.
    If you're worried about security you can send these credentials using our secure contact form on this page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and please mark to my attention. also including a link to this thread.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @JMGreenman,
    I'm sorry, I must have missed your last reply!

I just revisited your site and I still can't see the Membership menu on your Dashboard. So once again I tried accessing it by entering it in the URL. This time I got an Internal Server Error (500) message.
    Are you able to access your Membership settings?
    Do you have access to your server's error logs to see why this error 500 that I encountered happens?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @JMGreenman,
    Since there has been no reply on this issue for almost a month, I'm assuming that this is no longer an issue and you managed to resolve it.
    I am marking this thread as resolved.
    However if this is not the case then please feel free to reopen it and post an update on your current status so that we may further help you out.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• JMGreenman
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I just stopped using it. When I have it up. It doesn't work and I am doing a launch right now so i really can't have people go to my site and have it not working. I tried to give you access so you can turn it on or off when you are working on it. But I do not want something not working all the time in case someone here might work on it.

If I turn it on now will someone for sure come and work on it?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.