The social sharing option doesn't work for Pinterest

I have set up a social sharing module. Then added Pinterest. I put it on the left-hand side of my page.
Then when you click on it, it doesn't offer you the option to select an image or anything.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Tom

Hope you are doing fine today!

I've tested it on my site and was able to replicate the issue, even when all other plugins are disabled and with default WordPress Theme. So I marked it as a bug and reported it to our developers. They will provide a new plugin version or a hotfix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience!

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Tom

Great - thanks. Any guidance on timelines?

Also, even when I deactivate the social sharing for mobile, it still appears, covering all of the text. Can this be fixed too?

On top of this, can StumbleUpon and Reddit be included? And the overall plugin be updated because it isn't a great user experience when you click on share.

It would also be useful to have a CTA above the icons saying "share" for context, or else nobody knows that these buttons are for.

Could you let me know when this will be updated?

Tom

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Tom

Hope you had a great day!

Great - thanks. Any guidance on timelines?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to provide you with any ETAs.

Also, even when I deactivate the social sharing for mobile, it still appears, covering all of the text. Can this be fixed too?

I've just tested it on your site and on my sandbox site and seems like everything works fine. Could you confirm that issue still persists? Please, note, if you are checking it on your desktop browser, you should reload the page after changing the viewport width.

On top of this, can StumbleUpon and Reddit be included? And the overall plugin be updated because it isn't a great user experience when you click on share.

It would also be useful to have a CTA above the icons saying "share" for context, or else nobody knows that these buttons are for.

As for Reddit it is already included in Hustle plugin

As for other your suggestions, it would be a great idea, so you can post this in "Features & Feedback" to let others member give their opinion on this one. As more users find this useful, as better the chances of being added in future updates.

If you need to customize this immadiately then you can post a job on our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/
    Please note that no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work on the job board.

Could you let me know when this will be updated?

Sure, developer or someone else from our team will reply on this thread when there'll be any news about this bug.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.