The Subscribe by email isn't sending out the daily digest

The Subscribe by email isn't sending out the daily digest properly. I did put in new posts. I do have a mail subject in there. And my email in general works for the site. In the Contents Tab - I have all Categories selected. I have it check-marked "Posts will be included in the digests". The email for the Daily Digest that I got had none of the links working... ie. none of the articles or the "To manage your subscriptions", etc. And the 3 articles it included aren't posts from my site... It's "Lorem Ipsum" posts. It looks like the preview when you go to the Mail Template tab and click Preview. It's not picking up my actual posts for some reason. I do not have the "Dont include in email" clicked on in the actual posts. I didn't alter any of the files. Maybe the post.php file isn't working right? I did get the "Please confirm subscription" email. One other thing... when I look into the emails log... even though it sent out an email.. there is nothing in the Sent emails tab... nor any in the queue. I cannot give access to the site but I think I provided enough information above that you shouldn't have to actually see anything on my end.