The TOS Box do not show on the Buddypress registration page

I have a problem with the TOS plugin.

When new users go to the registration page there is no TOS box there to check in. Only after the data of a user is filled in and they press "register" button, they are redirected to the same page but this time there is a TOS box there with the message that a user has to agree on the terms and conditions in order to continue.

Could you tell me why TOS do not appear from the beginning when users go to the registration page for the first time?

• Rupok

Hi Tom,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this issue on my test site but I could not. The Terms of Service details with checkbox is appearing on my BuddyPress registration page on first load. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you please try changing your main site theme to any default WordPress theme and check if it helps?

Can you please tell us if your BuddyPress registration form has any extra fields? If yes, can you please try without those custom fields and let us know what happens?

Actually, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know all the details I requested above and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.