The ultimate branding override even the frontend in the copied blog when working with the blog templ

The ultimate branding override even the frontend in the copied blog when working with the blog template :

http://ep.experiencedesign.hk/avauser5/

you can see in the post there is a logo where the style is generated somewhere by the ultimate branding

• bueport
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Very strange when I netwrok deactivate the ultimate branding and reactivate the problem gone, but this happens when user create a blog themselves from the blog template, please cheak if you can reproduce the error

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bueport,

Thank you for the additional input.

We almost have no chance of figuring this out without exact duplication of the New Blog Template itself plus the Ultimate Branding settings.

The URL above you submitted in your original post gives nothing but a 404 error as I tried to review this ticket before deciding if the need to alert a lead developer and suggest going into the installation to check this out.

In addition, are you using any caching plugins and were you using a different browser then the one you develop with to check this issue?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.