The WPMU DEV

The WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin keeps disappearing from my dashboard sidebar... I have GoDaddy managed hosting for this and many other sites, but this is the only one having the issue.

Whenever this happens, the site tends to be buggy. I then have to go into the plugins section, deactivate and reactivate the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. I tend to have to do this every day.

• Majid

Hello there Drew !

I hope you are having a great day

Since the dashbaord plugin is not working fine, the support access won't be too, so I suggest sending u the login infos beside FTP credentials using the template using the form in this link

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Subject: "Attn: Majid Hamdani"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Majid Hamdani
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Cheers,
    Majid