Theme

Can you pleas let me know how i can change the header for the BuddyPress Community theme. I am using version 1.4.4. I followed all the direction. Additionally, I like to know how I can have rotating banner in the main content page. Do I need to use an additional plugin for this?

Thanks,
..LND

• aecnu

Greetings LND,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for the great questions.

Can you pleas let me know how i can change the header for the BuddyPress Community theme.

The header settings are located while logged into the admin dashboard go to --> Appearance --> Theme Options --> scroll down towards the bottom of the page until you come to the Headers Settings section. It is accomplished/adjusted there.

Additionally, I like to know how I can have rotating banner in the main content page. Do I need to use an additional plugin for this?

You do not necessarily need another plugin for this if you can indeed hard code it in yourself. Otherwise a plugin to do this would be in order.

As plugins go there are several to choose from and with some creative thinking and trial and error you should be able to get it placed in the way that you described:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=rotating+banner&sort=

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.