Theme Activated in Builder, does not refresh on website nor Upfront Editor

Hello,

I am trying to activate the theme I am working on in the Builder and I click Save button, when it asks if I want to Activate I click Yes but nevertheless, the active theme on the website is an earlier draft which exists in the Upfront Editor (Appearance->Customize).

Please confirm how to clear that early draft and be able to see the theme I'm working on in the Builder when I Activate it.

Also, is there a way to switch between Save&Activate and SaveOnly?

Regards,

Georgi

• Nastia

Hello Georgi Pepelyankov , I hope all is well!

Please let me know, have you edited the activated theme you are working on with the Upfront Editor? If you have, it will not show the theme you are working on with Builder. From now own, you can create a new page layout with Builder and load the layout with Upfront Editor.

To load a layout, create a new page with Upfront Editor, under Page Settings open Templates and choose a layout.

There is also another way, but it will require resetting all the changes on a theme you've done with Upfront Editor on a layout or on the entire theme. This will load the current theme you've built with Upfront.

Navigate to Upfront > General, under Debug options, choose a layout you wish to reset and click on "Reset Layout"

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Georgi Pepelyankov , I trust you are doing well!

To reset a layout on your home page, go to Upfront > General, under Debug options, choose a Home Page from layouts and click on "Reset Layout".

Otherwise, you can create a new Page, load the layout from Templates, and assign this page as new Home page from Settings > Reading

You can follow one of the above steps. Just to be safe, create a backup of your site before proceeding. p of your site, so in case something goes wrong you can always restore it. You can create backup with the Snapshot Pro plugin.

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.