Theme blogs MU don't work

i install the Blogs MU theme on my websit and got the following error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /hermes/bosweb/web174/b1744/ipg.manuelescobar79/compiteweb/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/options-functions.php on line 10".

And now my websit is no longer visible. Can you say me how i make the theme work

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I am sorry you are encountering this issue.

To regain visibility to your website, simply change the theme. If you are unable to even view your WordPress dashboard, ftp into your website and navigate to /wp-content/themes/ and change the folder name blogs-mu to anything else. Re load any page in your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the appearance page.

Now, the first step in fixing this bug would be to update to the latest version of WordPress. I see you are using 3.3.2, and the current version is 3.4.2.

Please let me know if updating WordPress solves the issue. If not, we'll try other debugging techniques.

• annaashmore
    • New Recruit

I just installed wordpress today & got the same error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /home/bryants/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/options-functions.php on line 10

This totally blew my site to smitherens (however you spell that)...totally not cool!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.