Theme Bug

Hi Guys,

I’m having an issue with the Scribe Theme, I entered some information on the home page, then went to the About page and noticed that it had been duplicated.

Since I didn’t want that information on the About page, it was deleted, after putting all the elements in I saved it and went to create another page.

This morning I wanted to see what the site looked like and noticed that the information that I deleted from the about page (which was there originally by default from the home page) was also deleted on the home page. In its place was some of the info that was put on the About page.

Can you help resolve this issue?

Also, how do you change background images and theme colours or button colours?

I use Chrome on a Macbook Pro -latest version of Chrome and El Capitan as the OS.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mark

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Mark,

Issue you described fits to description of the Global regions. Could you tell me on what regions that content was copied? Was it maybe header and/or footer region? Because those two are global, so changes made on one page will be applied on all pages. So that is not a bug, that is how this works.

I compared content region and it looks like it different on both pages. If that copied content was not on global regions like footer or header, could you provide me more info on what region it was used, what type of element it was. More details is better – then I will try to replicate issue on my site.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Mark,

Also, how do you change background images and theme colours or button colours?

Im very sorry I missed that part of your post (I was before my first morning coffee) :disappointed:

Each of our themes has some global settings – like fonts and colors. You can change them in Theme Settings: Typography and Colors.

Each of the elements – like buttons has also own presets. You need to click element settings (small gear icon)

and in Appearance tab you can add own preset

To change image background you need to add your own preset and then click Edit preset CSS and add CSS like that

.upfront-image-wrapper{background-color: red;}

let me know if you have more questions

EDIT: I just realized you are asking about changing background images not images background.

Hover over region and you will see small triangle in right top corner – click it – and then click green gear icon. It will open panel for region where you can change background

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.