Theme Compatibility for Pro Sites

The plugin after install not render the sign-up page in the right way. (see http://imobilix.co/pro-site). When I switch the theme for Twenty Sixteen the page is showed perfect. So, I believe that can be some problem with my page template.

I've tried to create a page template following the code of Twenty Sixteen, but failed. What rules should I follow to build a page where the plugin works well?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello jeffersondevasconcelos!

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "Pro Sites" page (/pro-site) is a "virtual page" and may not be affected by any additional template. It should however use a standard "page" template (default page template of the theme) and pick up any styles assigned to it. Therefore, as you tested it with Twenty Sixteen and it's displayed fine, it would mean that the current themes's styles for default page template are not quite complete.

I think the way to proceed would be first to set all the "look & feel" options on

"Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Pricing Table"
    "Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Feature Table"
    and
    "Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling"

pages and then use custom CSS rules to further style the page. If you'd like me to assist you on this, please provide me with a bit more detailed description on how would you like the page to look like and/or an example screenshot/drawing if possible.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Jefferson

I did try see the style differences from another themes, but sincerely, I don't see problems. I'm using full bootstrap stylesheet (SASS), to develop my theme. I did try too, disable my plugins, but the page continue ugly and more, the selector not works.

But, I see that the plugin assets (css and javascript) are not loaded. I did an experiment with CSS by copying the code and entering into my style sheet. The page rendered better, but the javascript did not work.

Surely it must be having trouble with wp_enqueue. How could I solve this?

I need find a way to put this plugin to run well. Another way, I will not need it. Please, tell me the way to get this page fine.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello jeffersondevasconcelos!

Thank you for this additional information, that's a valuable finding. After reading your initial post I focused mainly on "look&feel" issue but I have now compared browser console output of your site with my test setup and you're right - no CSS and JS scripts of Pro Sites are loaded.

Would you mind granting me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look at it? Getting a "broader view" on this should be helpful here, I think. In order to do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.