Theme Conflict Fixer (or Upfront) Simple Calendar

I am enjoying this plugin: https://simplecalendar.io/ (simple calendar). It grabs all my google calendars and plonks them into one spot: http://www.fireflytheatre.com/calendar I don't like how it is displaying with lines not joining in the table and a scroll bar I don't want. The plugin devs were sadly not very helpful, except to say it is a *probably* a conflict with the theme.

I have tried targeting the offending elements, with very little luck. I have also spent some time with someone from Codeable, who is not totally able to help me.

How can I spot the conflict and resolve it?

I've added some code to style.css, which started to have an effect, but it's still not quite right.

Thanks, you guys rock the world.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi John, hope you had a wonderful day.

Actually this is not a major conflict, just some table CSS conflict. You can easily fix the table with following custom CSS Code:
    .fc-view-container *, .fc-view-container *::after, .fc-view-container *::before {
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }
    .fc-head-container.fc-widget-header {
    border: 1px solid #d7d7d7 !important;

padding: 0 !important;
    }
    .fc-widget-content {
      padding: 0 !important;
    }

You can add these custom CSS in Global Theme CSS Section in Upfront editor. The output should be like this:

Please let us know if it's not working as you expected after using these custom CSS Code. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi John,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

If you meant the underlines in each event, please try the following CSS code:

div#page .upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content table .fc-event-container a {
    	text-decoration: none;

}

The above code should remove the underlines, please advise if I had missed out anything, so that we could help get this sorted asap.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.