Theme Conflict I think?

The pop over plugin appears to be effecting our theme layout, pushing the text content of our slider down. Even after closing the box the text does not bounce back up to the appropriate placement. Attempted z-index on the messagebox div but this did not solve the problem. Thoughts?

Thanks!

• mmedia
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I also just noticed is seriously messing with our CSS…Completely converted our h1 tags to something different then what they’re set to…Makes me afraid for what else this has changed in our layout that I haven’t taken note to yet?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mmedia,

Given the popoever’s css from the following, my only thought is that your theme might be using style definitions that are conflicting with popover’s:

popoverpopoverincludescsspopover.css

Could you maybe check to see if your theme is using #messagebox or #message for any of its divs? Or if you could provide a link to the site, we can have a look.

Thanks,

David

• mmedia
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the response. I can not post a link due to forum link backs we do not want connected to our website, however if you view the screenshot, you can see the URL. The plugin of course is not active for users that aren’t logged in because the website is live and we can not have potential clients exposed to the issue.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hi mmedia

I tried to sign up so that I could be logged in to test the issue and then use Chrome developer tools to see. However you have registration disabled so I’m unable to offer any further advice except to echo what David has already said.

Without being able to see it, I would just be guessing.

Sorry.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.