Theme glich caused by bad update process

Adam,

As requested.

I ran the update with the Storefront Theme still active on Cadac.dfsmarketplace.co.uk and Strahl.dfsmarketplace.co.uk subdomains.

This cause the sites to have the white screen of death for both admin and site. Once I realised what I had done I deleted the storefront theme to release the sites back to default theme and reallocated them to new themes.

When i then reinstalled the Storefront theme all was still good till I reactivated it - when it cause white screen again and needed a second deleting of the Storefront theme to release it back to default.

How can I clear up the debris that will enable me to reinstall Storefront and make it work. Other sites that did not use Storefront have the same problem if I try to activate it.

Let me know a secure way to give you a login and you can go have a look if that helps.

Peter

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Peter,

I hope you're well today and thank you for creating a thread.

I asked you during live chat to grant me a support access. What I was referring to was a "Support Access" tool included with our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. I can see now though that this will not be enough because if during testing I cause "White screen of death" I won't be able to revert it via support access.

It's also possible that I'll need to dig a bit deeper, including the database. Therefore, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.