Theme Header CSS help/Question

Sup!

I was hoping some one might be able to help me with some CSS to change my theme menu color/font weight etc. I attached a screenshot but I am looking to make the menu items on http://projectroto.com/ a bight thicker/heavier of a font and a bit "whiter" in color as well.

I am not sure exactly how to identify what class or div I need to target or if this would maybe even best be done in a child theme. I currently make all of my css changes via plugin called Simple Custom CSS.

Any help is much appreciated and I did enable the support option if for any reason you need it.

Cheers and thanks as always!

• Nithin

Hi Ryan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Child theme would be ideal, as it offers you to extend the theme in any way possible, but your customisation are only limited to just simple CSS changes, a plugin like Simple Custom CSS would be enough, or making the changes through the custom CSS section offered by the theme also would be fine.

#header-outer.transparent header#top nav > ul > li > a {
    	opacity: none !important;
    	transition: none;
    	font-weight: bold;
    }

This would be the CSS, disabling the opacity will make your font brighter, but your original themes CSS is using !important tag, so the above opacity won't work in any way, you'll have to disable opacity from the theme options.

I checked your website, but since it's a premium theme, I couldn't find the exact option to disable the opacity. Please give a look under the Salient menu, and check where we could disable this option.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.