theme misbehaving

It seems all the WPMU plugins (except events) have some issue displaying the theme setting. As if all css code is stripped. Any familiar problem?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @amklassiek_redactie

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It seems all the WPMU plugins (except events) have some issue displaying the theme setting.

Sorry but I could not understand what you are trying to imply here. perhaps if you could pleas rephrase the question, provide me more info and a few screenshots to what you are seeing, I would be able to provide you a better answer ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

It seems to be a problem with theme css to me. Could you please tell me which theme you are using ? Could you please try and see if you can replicate the issue on the default WordPress theme.

Also, could you please send me the link to the site page so that I can see if I can find something in firebug from Firefox and suggest a css edit ?

I would request you to highlight the parts which are not appearing fine in the screen prints so that I can focus on those.

Cheers
    PC

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.
    We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.
    Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any way.
    Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.
    Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.
    Cheers!
    Tom
    Sales &Support
    Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.