Theme Missing Phgotos

Missing main photos on front page - photo is there when editing in WP backend... but is missing on internet. I understand this is a known glitch in this theme. Please help repair the problem,. Thank you.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Robert,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and there's a "missing Upfront dependencies" error: upon load of some Upfront internal assets the server responds with "500 Internal Server Error". This can be caused by a number of reasons so let's start with basic troubleshooting:

1. While your server allows up to 256M of memory for PHP scripts execution, your WP front-end is still limited to 40M by WP default settings. In order to increase that, please add following line to the "wp-config.php" file:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Make sure that this line is above the "/* That's all, stop editing...*/" line, then clear all caches (site, server - if there is any, browser) and check the site again.

2. If there is any server-side cache, try clearing and disabling it temporarily to see if that helps (Redis and Varnish caches are known to be "stubborn" causing some issues during development so they only should be enabled and used on sites when the development stage has been completed).

3. Please check in your cPanel (or other panel where you can manage your server) if there's a "mod_security" module enabled for your domain; if it's possible to disable it (or white-list the domain of your site), give it a go. Please note: you might need to get in touch with your host regarding this.

Let me know about results, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.