Theme Options

I have purchased a premium Buddypress theme from a 2-man studio, it seems based out of the Netherlands. I have attempted to get some support from them, as I have been having difficulty changing some of the options built into the theme. Even though the site is live and I can login to the dashboard, they said that the URL pulls up a blank white screen. I have several WPDEV plugins installed that I would like to have included for the functionality of my community. I was hoping that someone could take a look at my install [as I am a WP/BP newbie] to help me figure this out.

• aecnu

Greetings vesh_tivzenda,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for this question though I am stunned for providing an answer because not only is this not part of the support mandate but I have no coder to assign to other peoples work.

One thing that may help you figure it out before calling in the big guns with some cash - is to perform standard troubleshooting protocol and see if it helps clear up any issues.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.