Theme Options do not Show correctly.

I really like this plugin for the control of the Menu. However, the theme i am using does not like easy blogging. any ideas on how i could just customize the menus?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings scot,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

However, the theme i am using does not like easy blogging. any ideas on how i could just customize the menus?

By virtue of your question perhaps you missed the add-ons section.

Please check out while logged into the network admin dashboard go to –> Easy Blogging –> Add-ons –> activate Manage menu items and activate Allow Customizer

Please advise if that indeed does the job for you.

Cheers, Joe

• scot
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

the plugin is set up correctly. However to be more clear. attachhed are screen shots of the theme options panel with easy blogger and without easy blogger.

I downloaded and i am testing Admin Menu Editor plugin… This seems to solve the problem. although i loose all the other features of easyblogging.. and i have to edit each site individually.. this is no good.

If have different themes for different sites.. and their theme option pages and links are sometimes different. how do i differentiate between blogs in the easyblogger menu area. is that what this means below?

You can use these macros in your URLs: BLOG_PATH

Your current blog path

basically i guess i have two issues. 1. is the screen shot attached. 2. is.. can i add a menu item that will only populate on sites that have that functionality?

I think the best solution is a more uniform (link wise) yet flexible theme for my network… I am kind of braqinstorming i guess. Thanks for the quick feedback and input.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.