Theme "SOCIAL" Mutlisite BuddyPress . . . is it still supported?

I worked with Social Theme 5 years ago. When I loaded it today it wasn't working. Either the Membership 2 or the Market plugin interfered. I disabled those plugins and now the options page is working.

I am just wondering, is this thing still supported? Is the Social theme still a good way to go? I am building a community oriented Network of websites and want this thing to work flawlessly out of the box.

It looks exactly like it did 5 or 6 years ago, except for the plugin incompatibility with other WPMUDev products.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? What Theme do people use today for a BuddyPress & Network enabled environment?

Thanks in advance.

I will have 50 domains attached to http://RobertMLocke.com on which I want to launch the Social Theme.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Robert,

Social is our legacy theme - it means that they are not updated with new WordPress and plugin updates. So it is very possible that they will not work. However I can report this to theme developer, because we still provide security and bug fixes, but I cant give you ETA when compatibility would be restored.
    As for theme for Network I'm not sure if I could suggest something because I always use default WordPress themes (2015).
    But maybe other member will share some theme names that they use on their networks.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.