Theme "SOCIAL" Mutlisite BuddyPress . . . is it still supported?

I worked with Social Theme 5 years ago. When I loaded it today it wasn't working. Either the Membership 2 or the Market plugin interfered. I disabled those plugins and now the options page is working.

I am just wondering, is this thing still supported? Is the Social theme still a good way to go? I am building a community oriented Network of websites and want this thing to work flawlessly out of the box.

It looks exactly like it did 5 or 6 years ago, except for the plugin incompatibility with other WPMUDev products.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? What Theme do people use today for a BuddyPress & Network enabled environment?

Thanks in advance.

I will have 50 domains attached to http://RobertMLocke.com on which I want to launch the Social Theme.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Robert,

Social is our legacy theme - it means that they are not updated with new WordPress and plugin updates. So it is very possible that they will not work. However I can report this to theme developer, because we still provide security and bug fixes, but I cant give you ETA when compatibility would be restored.
    As for theme for Network I'm not sure if I could suggest something because I always use default WordPress themes (2015).
    But maybe other member will share some theme names that they use on their networks.

kind regards,
    Kasia