theme template for marketpress

Hello,

I feel like I've asked this question before with no direct answer. I really would like to use marketpress but it doesn't seem to work on all themes. Is there a specific theme or a screencast you can show with marketpress working on a WPMU theme or Genesis child theme, etc.? Please help. I really need a direct answer.

• Nithin

Hi Pippa,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

If you are looking to run it in Upfront, I'm afraid Upfront is not fully compatible at the moment, and themes would require custom changes. Upfront is not like a basic WordPress theme, and it's much more powerful with it's unique framework, and Drag & Drop API's.

MarketPress should work with any theme which follows the WordPress coding standards, but I'm afraid, there isn't any free theme which is released as MarketPress compatible, you might have to tweak it a bit to fit to you needs.

You can find the docs for customizing MarketPress under: /plugins/marketpress/ui/themes/Theming_MarketPress.txt

Is there a specific theme or a screencast you can show with marketpress working on a WPMU theme or Genesis child theme, etc.?

We don't have any screencast, maybe one of our members could share their website working on MarketPress.

If you are looking for a premium MarketPress compatible themes, you might find this helpful: http://www.marketpressthemes.com/

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.