Theme Update issues with Piano >>>URGENT

All modification and custom CSS seems to have disappeared and I am unable to get in to the ‘customise’ editor to see if any of it is still there and able to be re applied to the content.

Is there anyway to ‘roll back’ the update and/or access the edit facility?

Please look at this as a matter of urgency and I have also authorised support access, should it be required.

Thank you

AJ

• Alex
    • The Incredible Code Injector

NO it doesn’t look how it should/was.

Faints had been changed, underlines removed etc. It just means I am going to have to go through the whole site again to establish what has changed/reverted to the theme standards.

How can this be avoided in the future?

It appears the editor may have been a browser issue. Tried it in Firefox and it worked so removed the cache from Safari and it appears to be working now.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Alex

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I’m so sorry to hear the inconvenience you had with the update. I also updated the theme in my test environment but didn’t face any issue like this. All my changes were available after the update.

I’ll humbly request you to make the changes (you think are gone) again and see if they get removed again in any way. I believe, it won’t go again. But please keep your eye on this and let us know if you face this issue. We will be glad to help.

And I’m glad to hear that your editor issue is resolved. Sometimes it happen for browser cache and cookies, but removing cache and cookies helps most of the time.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.