Theme Upgrade from Halsey

Our firm's WP theme is Halsey and the company that hosts it maintains functions that we can't get into as they are the admin. We can upload content. They chose this theme when they created the website and informed us a few months ago the developer is not supporting it anymore and our website needs an upgrade due to glitches, responsiveness, etc. We have tons of pages on our site due to the content we put up. They want to charge us by the word/page etc to upgrade to a newer theme and this can take weeks to convert. We want to make sure all other options are out before we consider a huge price tag. We tried to reach out to Halsey/CMS masters support and no luck. We're a small firm and have very little experience with any of this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Nithin

Hi Lula,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Since there are no response from the theme developer, and I was able to notice that the theme only supports up till WordPress v3.9, so it's more likely that they won't be supporting it anymore.

You could either get this done by fixing the issues with your current theme, or configuring a new theme. If you are looking for a new theme, you make use of a theme which fits to your needs, so that, you can manage the theme by yourself with less customization.

If your theme had a lot of customization, like for eg each, and every pages are customized to your needs, and if you are still looking for an exact look, and feel of your current theme, then I suppose there isn't any other option.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.